WooCommerce Google Product Feeds GPL Overview
The Google Product Feed extension GPL allows you to create a real-time feed to supply product information to Google Merchant Center, a prerequisite for setting up Product Ads.
What’s in it for you?
- Choose from an extensive list of supported fields to add to your feed providing the richest possible data to Google
- Easily map existing product data onto Google’s required fields from WooCommerce taxonomies, attributes or product fields
- Capture data required by Google not normally held in WooCommerce using the plugin’s additional data entry fields
- Set up global store-wide defaults or per-category defaults for fields
- Provide product-specific information against products or individual variations if required
- Real-time feed shows the latest information for your products
- Full support for WooCommerce’s importer and REST API for bulk importing data
- Integrates with common WooCommerce extensions
- Extensive documentation covering setup and customization
- Rich set of WordPress filters and actions allowing flexible customization if necessary
Once your products have been imported into Google Merchant Centre they’ll be available to your linked Google Adwords account, giving you the flexibility to set up product ads as you want. Using the full power of Google Adwords – you’re in full control of your ad setup and budgets.
Integrated with other WooCommerce extensions
The extension includes automatic integration with a wide range of WooCommerce extensions, including:
- Product Bundles
- Composite Products
- Product Brands for WooCommerce
- Cost of Goods
- Min/Max Quantities
- Product CSV Import Suite